Golden Spot – Superior Investment Cashflow Residences. Owner Occupiers, Discerning Investors. Check out the full property listing here.
DIRECTLY OPPOSITE AUCKLAND’S SKYCITY CASINO AND SKY TOWER
170 SUPERIOR FREEHOLD STRATA TITLE RESIDENCES AND RETAIL SHOPS
AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND
DESIGNED FOR OWNER OCCUPIERS AND DISCERNING INVESTORS
Victoria Residences will occupy a very distinguished address, directly across the road from Auckland’s world class Sky Tower and Skycity Casino.
A PINNACLE OF MODERN LIVING – Victoria Residences will change the way you think about inner city living. These aren’t only beautiful residences, this is vibrant, intelligent apartment living.
INFINITE OPULENCE, INFINITE LIVING – From the luxurious foyer to your beautifully finished residence, you will experience relaxing living spaces. Infinite life and style starts here at Victoria Residences.
AN INDULGANT RETREAT In Auckland’s vibrant heart. Victoria Residences opulent collection of residences offers something special to complement your lifestyle.
LUXURY TAKEN TO ANOTHER LEVEL Interiors are sculpted through the use of abundant natural light, expansive views and free-flowing spaces.
For more about Marcus Beveridge click here.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
A POSITION OF DISTINCTION Conceived by award-winning Architects, Leuschke Group, these superb residences are located in the heart of Auckland CBD and offer an unparalleled expression of design. Its a address of International Standing.
LIVE, WORK, PLAY
Great Attractions a walk away.
Auckland Domain. Britomart. University of Auckland. Sky Tower.Viaduct Auckland. University of Technology. Aotea Square.Victoria Park.Skycity Casino.Victoria Park Market
- ￼WHY INVEST IN NEW ZEALAND?
- NO Stamp Duty » NO Land Tax
- NO re-selling restrictions to non-residents
- Auckland City is Ranked no.2 globally for capital growth (Knight Frank Wealth Report 2014)
- Largest city in New Zealand – 1.5 million population (Stats.govt.nz)
- Ranked 3rd most liveable city in the world (Mercer quality of living survey 2012)
- Predicted to be home to over 60% of NZ population by 2031 (Stats NZ 2012)
- House Price growth was 28.8% in 2013 (Knight Frank Wealth Report 2014)
- Very Strong Capital Growth Predictions (Chief Economist for the Bank of NZ 2013)
- World Class Universities