Excellent Learning Business or Tech Startup.
- Situated on City Road, a dual carriageway between Symonds St and Queen St
- This building is in a peripheral CBD office location with easy access to the Auckland CBD, public transport and motorway networks
- The area is known as the ‘Learning Quarter’ due to it’s proximity to Auckland’s major tertiary education providers. The 45 Carparks are a big plus in a city short on any parking.
Superior Investment in Auckland CBD, Discerning Investors and Businesses. Check out the full property PDF here.
DIRECTLY OPPOSITE AUCKLAND’S Fabulous Langham Hotel. in AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND
DESIGNED FOR OWNER OCCUPIERS AND DISCERNING INVESTORS
Reach out to the resources and talent available in the University quadrant. A base in Auckland New Zealand’s fastest growing city
For more about Marcus Beveridge click here.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
7 CITY ROAD
Tenanted CBD Building with 45 carparks
Great Attractions just a walk away.
Auckland Domain. Britomart. University of Auckland. Sky Tower.Viaduct Auckland. University of Technology. Aotea Square.Victoria Park.Skycity Casino.Victoria Park Market
- ￼WHY INVEST IN NEW ZEALAND?
- NO Stamp Duty » NO Land Tax
- NO re-selling restrictions to non-residents
- Auckland City is Ranked no.2 globally for capital growth (Knight Frank Wealth Report 2014)
- Largest city in New Zealand – 1.5 million population (Stats.govt.nz)
- Ranked 3rd most liveable city in the world (Mercer quality of living survey 2012)
- Predicted to be home to over 60% of NZ population by 2031 (Stats NZ 2012)
- House Price growth was 28.8% in 2013 (Knight Frank Wealth Report 2014)
- Very Strong Capital Growth Predictions (Chief Economist for the Bank of NZ 2013)
- World Class Universities
7 CITY ROAD – KEY HIGHLIGHTS
- Unit titled property with four levels of parking, two podium office levels and ten levels of office accommodation
- Total floor area of 6,625 sqm and 151 car parks
- Situated on the northern side of City Road near Symonds Street and directly oppositethe Langham Hotel
- The property is zoned in an area with an emphasis on education, commercial andresidential accommodation
- Projected pre-tax cash return of 9% for the year ending 31 August 2016*
KEY PROPERTY FEATURES
- iiNet is Australia’s second largest DSL Internet Service Provider and the leading challenger in the telecommunications market
- Coffey Projects is a multinational company specialising in geoservices, international development and project management work
- Datum Connect, now operating as Cin7 Online Inventory, produces and manages online inventory and point of sale (POS) software